- We observe Robert’s Rules of Order, newly revised.
- Business may be conducted in either Spanish or English
- Issues, not personalities, should be discussed.
- We agree to disagree
- The Chair will only recognize speakers at the microphone.
- Action motions must be presented in writing to the secretary prior to discussion on the caucus floor.
- Side conversations must be conducted outside the meeting room.
- Speakers’ will be limited to one (1) minute per topic.
- The Chairperson will recognize alternately those persons who wish to speak for or against a motion. The agenda shall be moved automatically if the pro/con sequence is broken.
- The NEA Hispanic Caucus shall have a floor strategy for proposed actions of the NEA Representative Assembly only when the Caucus is the originating sponsor, not the co-sponsor.